User avatar

Lulu|Luck

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Lol thanks mizz I am proud of being crazy!!!!! and I am glad you told me everyone else is too!!!

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    I'm thankful that you guys are saying hello! :D It's nice to know everyone is friendly on here!!! p.s. just a warning im crazy!!!! :smt031 Lol!

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Omg i LOVE ALL OF YOUR AVATARS!!!!!!i was looking at them one by one and they are all so cool!!! oh btw i know most of you are telling me ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    First Curly told me everthing about this site bu thanks for telling me!! :D And I am going to write on my blog and stuff so you can see what ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi I'm Lulu and I enjoy writing poems and stories. It feels nice to write what you want, I am glad I could join!! P.S. Curlyqpride is my best friend ...

    Jul 16, 2008


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend